Detailed below is the Call Central Communications Warranty Procedure for Handsets, Accessories, Routers and Modems.
Call Central Communications Pty Ltd ABN 35 155 859 340 is committed to providing products of a high quality and that are free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period.
Call Central Communications will provide a 12 month parts and labour equipment warranty for all handsets, accessories, modems and routers, provided all of the following conditions are met :-
- The returned equipment is securely packaged by the Customer prior to returning it to Call Central Communications. The Customer will pay all freight and insurance costs to and from the Customer’s premises to Call Central Communications premises. Call Central Communications will not be held liable for equipment that is lost or damaged in transit.
- The equipment has not been subject to abnormal mechanical or electrical abuse, negligence, rough handling, unauthorised modifications, adverse environmental conditions (including but not limited to dust, solvent exposure and temperature extremes) or accident (which will be determined at Call Central Communications sole discretion).
- Fair wear and tear (such as paint or surface finish degradation) is excluded from the warranty
- Normal preventative maintenance procedures have been followed ( such as but not limited to keeping air vents free from dust accumulation)
- Because these electrical products are sensitive to power surges, an anti surge protection device approved by Call Central Communications must have been used at all times
To request warranty service, contact Call Central Communications on 1300 788 869 and dial “2” for Support or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the nature of the defect.
If appropriate, a Return Authorisation number (RA number) will be issued by Call Central Communications. Returned equipment will not be accepted if an RA number does not accompany the returned Customer equipment. Alternatively Call Central Communications reserves the right to charge a restocking fee for equipment returned without an RA number (to be charged at Call Central Communications’ sole discretion) or to cover freight, handling and insurance costs Call Central Communications incurs in returning equipment to the Manufacturer for warranty servicing, which is subsequently not covered by the Manufacturers’ warranty.
If within the warranty period, the returned equipment proves to be defective in material or workmanship, then Call Central Communications will repair or replace (at our option) the defective equipment at our expense. The replacement equipment will then be warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the remainder of the warranty period applicable to the replacement equipment.
This warranty and the remedy provided herein are exclusive and expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties or merchantability or fitness for use. Under no circumstances will Call Central Communications assume liability for special, consequential, or punitive damages arising or in any way connected with use of its products. This warranty is not transferrable, so only applies to the original end user of the equipment.