The Call Central Communications Money Back Guarantee.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” means Call Central Communications Pty Ltd, ABN 35 155 859 340. “You”, “I” and “Your” means the Customer.
Call Central Communications is committed to providing products and services that meet your expectations.
If you are not satisfied with your Call Central Communications Hosted Office solution, you can receive a refund calculated as the cost of the supplied equipment excluding any installation charges, cabling charges, call charges, direct in dial and local number monthly fees within 30 days from Service cutover, subject to the following conditions:-
- This guarantee only applies to the Call Central Hosted Office solution, provided the installation has been carried out by an approved Call Central Communicaitons Installer. It does not apply to other products and services supplied by Us.
- You must call us first on 1300 788 869 (prior to lodging a refund claim) and speak with our Sales Director and provide a reason for your dissatisfaction. You must also provide Call Central Communications with all requested assistance to assist Us to satisfactorily resolve the issue within a reasonable period of time.
- If the issue is not able to be satisfactorily resolved in a reasonable period of time, then all handsets, accessories, switches, routers and other supplied equipment must be returned to Us in a “fully resalable condition” for refund purposes. “Fully resalable condition” means any equipment that is returned must be fully functional, clean, unmarked and in “as new” condition and repacked in the original packaging with any associated manuals, cables, power packs and CD’s. Any equipment not meeting this standard will not be eligible for a refund from Call Central Communications.
- Courier fees to return the equipment will be for the Customers’ account and Call Central Communications will not be held liable for these courier costs. Because of the value of this equipment, it is strongly recommended that the equipment to be returned is fully insured against loss or damage in transit since Call Central Communications will not be held liable for any loss or damage in transit.
- Any usage charges such as call costs and other account fees and charges must be paid in full by the Customer, prior to a refund being processed by Call Central Communications in favour of the Customer.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of Service cutover to ensure claim eligibility, and must clearly outline the reason for the claim. Claims submitted outside this 30 Day Money Back Guarantee period will be ineligible for refund.
- Provided the claim is reasonable in nature (which will be determined at our sole discretion), then after any outstanding fees have been paid, the refund will be processed within 10 business days and deposited into the nominated bank account as listed on the claim form.
- Any account cancelled or terminated by Call Central Communications for violation of our Terms and Conditions (for example as a result of spamming) does not qualify for the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.