“We”, “Our” and “Us” means Call Central Communications Pty Ltd, ABN 35 155 859 340. “You”, “I” and “Your” means the Customer.
Call Central Communications collects personal information from You to provide the service to You. Call Central Communications respects Your privacy. Consequently Call Central does not trade, rent or sell Your personal information.
We may also use Your personal information for provisioning and maintenance of Your service, customer support, credit checking, billing and payment matters and investigating complaints.
You agree that Call Central Communications may exchange information about those credit providers named in this application or named in a credit consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes to:
- Assess a request for credit
- Exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this account where You are in default with other credit providers
- Provide information to You about other products or services which We or any of our business partners of any other product or service with whom We have engaged in a joint initiative may offer to You.
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court order
- Customers may request access to personal information collected in relation to themselves and the use of their account. We work to ensure these details are always correct and up to date and will amend any inaccuracies or make changes to details upon request in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
To request access to Your personal information, please contact Us on 1300 788 869.