The xCALLY suite is a complete multi-channel solution for Inbound, Outbound and Blended Contact Centres.
xCALLY is a turnkey Customer Care Suite solution, Responsive and Asynchronous software, integrated with the Asterisk Open Source PBX, with ATI API for integrations, WebRTC, Drag and Drop Asterisk IVR and more.
XCALLY: your customer care in 60 seconds – Click here to view video
- Inbound ACD: Automatic Call Distribution
- Multi campaign QUEUE Management
- Skill Based Routing
- Queue priority
- Inbound Call pop ups
- Outbound call routing
- Time based call routing
- Integrated Voice over IP SIP phone devices
- SIP Voice over IP RFC Compliant
- SIP-PSTN Media Gateway integration (PRI, BRI, analogue)
- Agent login/logout
- Agent pause and back office pause
- External SIP client support for agents
- Windows Phone bar support for agents
- WebRTC Phone bar support for agents
- Monitor (silent listen in), whisper (talk to agent without customer knowing), Barge-IN (jump into call)
- Blind transfer calls
- Attended Transfer
- Agent status display
- Agent log in time
- Agent pause time
- Agent campaign monitor
- Phone Book
- Recent calls
- Audio VoIP optimization management
- Real time agent campaign
- IVR visual drag and drop full integration
- Message Playback
- Welcome message
- Call Forwarding
- Fall Back Call Routing
- Outbound Call Management
- Offline reporting
- Real time advanced reporting
- Call Central Dashboard reporting
- Remote Agents
- Multi Extensions inbound management
- Web service API
- Call Back API
- Presence Panel Management
- Contact Management
xCALLY Phone Bar & Busy Light Options.
The Busy light colours indicate:
- The Agent status (Ready, on Pause, Talking)
- The Incoming Call/Phone ringing
|xCALLY Phone Bar||Busy Light Colour|
|Incoming Call/Phone ringing||Flashing red|
xCALLY Phone Bar – Click here to view video
xCALLY Busy Light Omega – Click here to view video
Calls statistic reporting features:
- How many calls were abandoned
- How many answered and by whom.
- Call durations.
- Wait times.
- Call distribution per day, week, month, hour, queue, day of week
- Agent session times, pause durations, etc.
- Includes a search facility, a real-time view where you can also pause/un pause or remove agents from queues.
- Integration with recordings so you can download/listen to queue call recordings. All from your web browser.
- A report designer that lets you tweak columns and formulas and a REST interface to get data for your own applications.