Call Central understands the Call Centre environment and the associated complexities. We can improve reliability and quality, whilst reducing cost.
Call Central can install, train and support clients who are looking for a vicidial or goautodial installation. We have been installing and supporting vicidial and its variants for years. If you need a powerful outbound predictive, ratio auto dialer then get in touch today to see how we can drastically increase your staff productivity and sales outcomes with a vicidial solution.
We install & support both goautodial and vicidial with clients located on the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Call Central has developed a suite of products that ensure you have access to the most advanced features and management tools while ensuring your associated costs are kept to a minimum.
With advancements in technologies and connectivity solutions, Call Central can deliver a solution that is highly flexible and scalable, and that can adapt quickly to your changing requirements without forcing you to pay for unwanted capacity.
Don’t be tied down to costly ISDN services or physical locations for staff. Let Call Central Communications design you a system that will deliver a business grade solution that will drive down costs and drastically improve staff and business productivity.
The xCALLY suite is a complete multi-channel solution for Inbound, Outbound and Blended Contact Centres.
xCALLY is a turnkey Customer Care Suite solution, Responsive and Asynchronous software, integrated with the Asterisk Open Source PBX, with ATI API for integrations, WebRTC, Drag and Drop Asterisk IVR and more.
XCALLY: your customer care in 60 seconds – Click here to view video
- Inbound ACD: Automatic Call Distribution
- Multi campaign QUEUE Management
- Skill Based Routing
- Queue priority
- Inbound Call pop ups
- Outbound call routing
- Time based call routing
- Integrated Voice over IP SIP phone devices
- SIP Voice over IP RFC Compliant
- SIP-PSTN Media Gateway integration (PRI, BRI, analogue)
- Agent login/logout
- Agent pause and back office pause
- External SIP client support for agents
- Windows Phone bar support for agents
- WebRTC Phone bar support for agents
- Monitor (silent listen in), whisper (talk to agent without customer knowing), Barge-IN (jump into call)
- Blind transfer calls
- Attended Transfer
- Agent status display
- Agent log in time
- Agent pause time
- Agent campaign monitor
- Phone Book
- Recent calls
- Audio VoIP optimization management
- Real time agent campaign
- IVR visual drag and drop full integration
- Message Playback
- Welcome message
- Call Forwarding
- Fall Back Call Routing
- Outbound Call Management
- Offline reporting
- Real time advanced reporting
- Call Central Dashboard reporting
- Remote Agents
- Multi Extensions inbound management
- Web service API
- Call Back API
- Presence Panel Management
- Contact Management
xCALLY Phone Bar & Busy Light Options.
The Busy light colours indicate:
- The Agent status (Ready, on Pause, Talking)
- The Incoming Call/Phone ringing
|xCALLY Phone Bar||Busy Light Colour|
|Incoming Call/Phone ringing||Flashing red|
xCALLY Phone Bar – Click here to view video
xCALLY Busy Light Omega – Click here to view video
Calls statistic reporting features:
- How many calls were abandoned
- How many answered and by whom.
- Call durations.
- Wait times.
- Call distribution per day, week, month, hour, queue, day of week
- Agent session times, pause durations, etc.
- Includes a search facility, a real-time view where you can also pause/un pause or remove agents from queues.
- Integration with recordings so you can download/listen to queue call recordings. All from your web browser.
- A report designer that lets you tweak columns and formulas and a REST interface to get data for your own applications.